In September of 2023, Integrative Trauma Treatment Center took six participants to Italy for the Trauma Coaching Retreat trip of a lifetime! Over the course of a week our group members completed an intensive three day trauma coaching training, while leaving time to explore the beautiful countryside of Casperia and the city sites of Rome. From cooking classes to day time tours – our team covered a lot of ground and returned home feeling immersed in culture and ready to move forward as coaches!
INCLUDED in the experience was:
- 4 nights at The Forani Palazzo, a 15th century listed historic palace located inside the hilltop village of Casperia, Italy.
- 2 nights in Rome bookending the retreat.
- Tour of the Vatican, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's Basilica.
- Excursion to the Sulfur water Terme & hot springs.
- Transportation to and from airport and all local activities.
- 3 days of Trauma-Coach Training with materials.
- Daily group activities: Authentic Italian cooking class, relaxing by the pool, hiking through the olive grove hillside, olive oil and wine tasting.
- Yoga, Meditation and Reiki healing offerings in tranquil retreat setting.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinners provided most days.
"I've been telling people that this training was life-changing. I feel empowered and encouraged in everything this training taught me, and I feel excited and ready to finish my certification to become a coach!" - Kimmi B.
"Cooking with Paola at Gusto Al Borgo was my favorite group activity from our Italian retreat! We showed up to her beautiful kitchen, ready to cook and even more ready to eat! Paola showed us how to make multiple dishes, from start to finish. It felt like we were learning her secret Italian recipes. I got to know more about the other group members while cooking together and then eating our delicious creations. We all talked about this cooking class for the rest of the trip!" - Sarah C.
"I really enjoyed the collaboration and the support I got from the presenters. The team was very knowledgeable about coaching and trauma in general. They were always very thoughtful when answering questions. I enjoyed the small group environment, it made it easy to open up and share ideas." - Katie Nguyen
"The training was invaluable to my personal and professional growth. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I feel so grateful to have made the connections I have with professionals who work with trauma and to have become so much more aware of what I am capable of contributing as a coach." - Rose Hodson
Become a Member!
A monthly subscription to ITTC’s Professional Learning Community Includes:
- Unlimited Access to asynchronous courses and workshops with more being added all the time.
- Access to the Learning Community where you can connect with colleagues worldwide.
- Discounts on our live events like trainings, retreats, and the ITTC Trauma Summit.
All courses live and asynchronous offer continuing education credits.Join kalos
Monday - Friday: 9:00am -5:00pm*
Closures: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.