Asynchronous Continuing Education
Our asynchronous courses are sold a la cart or as part of our membership. With the flexibility and accessibility of our Continuing Education platform, anyone can continue their education, stay up to date on the latest research findings and emerging trends while developing new skills designed to inspire and help you flourish in your work.
New Courses are being added all the time!
Rwanda: A Template for Trauma-Informed Governance
During a period of deep division in many parts of the world, Rwanda provides a template for the application of trauma-informed principles to not only recovering from mass tragedy, but thriving.
Courses Coming Soon...
- Loss & Grief an Overview
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Prolonged Grief
- Ethics of Social Media
- Ethics: Duty to Warn
- Challenging Behaviors in Older Adults
- and more...
Become a Member!
A monthly subscription to ITTC’s Professional Learning Community Includes:
- Unlimited Access to asynchronous courses and workshops with more being added all the time.
- Access to the Learning Community where you can connect with colleagues worldwide.
- Discounts on our live events like trainings, retreats, and ITTC Trauma Summits.
All courses live and asynchronous offer continuing education credits.Join KALOS!
Monday - Friday: 9:00am -5:00pm*
Closures: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.